Director / Sr. Director Customer Success & Retail Partnerships
The Director of Customer Success and Retail Partnerships is a growing leader with a track record of scaling Daas, SaaS, loyalty, or analytics customer success organizations. This role will develop and guide a strong, knowledgeable, and proactive client-facing team. The Director will drive a results-oriented culture and will architect, execute and continuously improve operational plans and processes.
This role will drive customer outcomes, manage voice of the customer activities, optimize the customer lifecycle, and manage the success activities. The Director will manage the client’s lifecycle and client’s satisfaction, ensuring maximum value throughout onboarding, training and support, client management, renewals, cross sell, expansion and advocacy.
Additionally, this role will support successful development, management, and execution of key B2B partnerships.
- Mentor and direct our Client Success team members
- Ultimate ownership of Client Success Manager’s (CSMs) outcomes including adoption, health score, Gross Receipt Value, retention value, renewal rate, expansion goals, churn rate and advocacy
- Coach CSMs to actively identify and cross sell opportunities and outcomes from the Banyan Network
- Partner with sales leaders and offer account insight to build pipeline volume and accelerate expansion velocity
- Manage loyalty, advocacy and retention program(s) in coordination with marketing and sales.
- Measure, analyze and improve the effectiveness of Client Success Teams; track and optimize key metrics including Time to Value, POC velocity, account configuration pace, etc.
- Manage and improve the effectiveness of select strategic partnerships, track and optimize key metrics including Time to Customer Acquisition, agreement cycles, and prospect portfolio optimization against business goals and objectives.
- Manage optimal client lifecycles, refine and augment best practice playbooks and business review processes
- Operate the client’s journey map, optimize the client’s lifecycle and heath score; identify listening points and standardized actions at each journey point
- Lead successful application of the client segmentation strategy; execute interventions for each key moment in the journey and identify areas for continuous improvement
- Optimize effectiveness leveraging data and technology to proactively measure, monitor and predict client behavior
- Launch a Voice of the Customer program and solicit regular feedback from client-facing functions to deliver key insights to product
- Collaborate and communicate with product and engineering colleagues to influence client success initiatives within the product / solutions roadmap
- Identify business needs for growth, productivity improvement as well customer experience improvement opportunities.
- BA or MBA and equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience leading teams in customer-facing capacity (e.g. Account Management, Client Success, Sales)
- Experience managing multi-year B2B partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills with an analytical, process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving clients' time-sensitive issues
- Adept at critical thinking, ability to think out of the box
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Hands-on experience using success tools (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Data visualization experience (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau) preferred
BANYAN is a new company that enables merchants, fintechs and banks to provide enhanced services to their customers by using transaction receipt data in a way that is transparent, secure, and private. You will learn more as you get to know us, but if you are ready to join a high performing company as a key member of our partnership team, please contact us immediately.
BANYAN bridges the space between retailers and financial institutions by allowing consumers to access receipt level data automatically at their request, and we do so in a transparent way that protects the privacy and information of all parties involved.
BANYAN is a new company, but we are well funded and poised to become a major player in the fintech space. Come join us and help shape the future of consumer empowered data!